[Full-Disclosure] Re: Bad news on RPC DCOM vulnerability
petard at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Oct 10 22:39:53 BST 2003
On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 03:34:04PM -0400, Brown, Bobby (US - Hermitage) wrote:
> For us that can not interpret the site, what more information can be
FYI, the site is in Russian. Here are the steps for enlightening yourself:
1. Visit your favorite search engine.
2. Type the words "online translator russian" (without quotation marks) into
the query field.
3. Visit one of the many free or paid translating services that are listed there.
4. Select your preferred language (English, I'd wager), enter the URL, and let
the translator go to work.
5. Read the slightly stilted but informative result.
FWIW, entering that query into google and clicking "I'm feeling lucky" gives good
If your message really might be confidential, download my PGP key here:
and encrypt it. Otherwise, save bandwidth and lose the disclaimer.
Full-Disclosure is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.