[Full-Disclosure] A sucker is born every day
cmeinel at techbroker.com
Mon Apr 5 20:46:27 BST 2004
Regarding Attrition.org and its attempts at education:
Does anyone believe that Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein had a gay
wedding? The Weekly World News had a photo on their front cover! Would they
lie to us?
Attrition is the Weekly World News of web sites. Martin's site says I
defaced the New York Times web site and says I have herpes encephalitis,
which has an 80% mortality rate and leaves the other 20% vegetables. Google
herpes encephalitis, ye unbelievers. Would Martin lie to you?
Forbes picked up Martin's story from attrition.org that John Vranesevich
paid someone to deface the Senate web site, and that the FBI was
investigating him for it. Surely he wouldn't just make up that story.
Stories in the New York Times and Vanity Fair slammed the Forbes/Attrition
story, quoting the FBI to that effect, but what does the FBI know? Jay
Dyson tells you to believe, so believe you must, because Dyson and Martin
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Gravity...it's not just a good idea. It's the law.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Full-Disclosure is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.