[Full-disclosure] New release of the Auditor Security Collection is available for download
max.moser at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:32:23 GMT 2005
Finally i did it, the new version is finished and distributed allready
on some of the ususal mirrors. There are so many changes done, that it
is hard to tell everything. First of all it is a major rewrite.
Switched over to Kanotix which is much nicer than regular Knoppix. See
the Changes and my Development log for further information.
I guess most of you are interested in the new bluetooth and wireless
stuff. Yes there is a lot:
* For the bluetooth section, you have now all the needed tools for
a proof of all known bluetooth attacks.
* In the wireless section you will find new versions of Cowpatty,
File2air and aireplay as well as Wellenreiter and Kismet.
* New cardtypes are supported now and a lot of finetuning was done.
The whole thing is now based on a somewhat small KDE desktop, which
allows you to switch keyboard layouts immediantly on the fly.
The HD-Installer seems to work fine and is the kanotix standard one
with some minor tweaks on the templates.
As a drawback i removed the deocumentation section from the menu for
now, but will include it maybe in future versions. Additionally the
persisten home directory is now back to Kanotix/Knoppix default way.
I like to request something from you as the user of this CD:
* Donate me to finance this stuff
* Give me feeback to enhance it in the forum
* Please provide me with some information for reference. I like to
know where the software is used and for what type of work. I will
summorize the fieedback on the testimonials site then.
* Please post it into the forum or send me an email
Personally i think i have done a good job in this and like to thank
everyone for giving feedback, specially those regular forum posters.
Full-Disclosure is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.