[Full-disclosure] BackTrack 3 Beta Released
muts at remote-exploit.org
Fri Dec 14 21:22:11 GMT 2007
The Remote Exploit team is happy to announce that BackTrack 3 Beta is
available for download.
A few updates about the upcoming release:
* We will be releasing a ~ 1 GB USB / DVD image, as well as a
stripped down 700 MB iso.
* Dual core issues have been fixed.
* Wireless card compatibility has maximised, and injection patches
applied wherever possible.
* Xorg configuration scripts have been improved.
* Updated exploit repositories, updated metasploit exploit
framework and dependencies.
* PXE network boot feature finally added (USB Version)
* PwnSauce Instant John the Ripper Cluster feature finally added
* Compiz with ATI/Intel Drivers (USB version)
* Linux bt 2 6 21 5 #2 SMP
More information can be found on our wiki:
Get your copy of BT3 Beta here:
See the BackTrack3 teaser here:
We would like to thank barabas, jabra, shadz and ReL1K for providing
invaluable help in the development of BT3.
Big thanks also go to HDM and FX for their continuous ongoing support.
Please report bugs to the BackTrack developers via mail, forums or irc.
Muts, Max, Martin and the Remote Exploit Team.
Full-Disclosure is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.