[Full-disclosure] Bluetooth keyloggers?
shawnmer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:37:07 GMT 2008
Just wondering if anyone has technical feedback/musings on the
emerging bluetooth keyloggers available, such as the following
4. Other commercially offered products?
3. Any custom kit/gear folks have cooked up, and are willing to talk
about, brining to a conference, etc.?
Specifically I'm looking to find out more concerning these attributes:
* Remote discovery of these devices (active and passive) via
bluetooth, localhost device discovery, any other means, etc.
* Countermeasures, any and all, including isolated "jamming" and, if
feasible, control of data flow or "injection" of false data
* Fingerprinting (a la "Blueprinting" -
* Real-world performance in light of interference (signal and obstacles)
* Any other "stuff" -- honeypots, long-distance snarfage, creative
applications, automation, etc. ;-)
Off list comments are fine too.
Full-Disclosure is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.