[Full-disclosure] YSTS 3.0 - Call for Papers
le at atelophobia.net
Mon Mar 16 12:58:35 GMT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The call for papers for YSTS 3.0 is now open!
The 3th edition will be happening on June, 22nd 2009 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
YSTS is a very unique event dedicated to the top-notch information Security
Society in Brazil, bringing legendary speakers from Brazil and abroad and,
mainly having the highest quality presentations, covering diverse topics in
information security, from technical to managements topics.
The goal is make the attendees get the "real big picture" of the
security world, joinnig professionals from the same and different segments
the market to promote better all security areas knowledge.
The focus for YSTS 3.0 will include the following:
* Operating Systems
* Create and Manager of Information Security
* Mobile Devices/Embedded Systems
* Information Security Audit and Control
* Web 2.0 or above
* Information Security Policies
* Networking/Telecommunication/Radio Frequencies
* Incident Response
* Information Warfare
* Secure Programming
* 0day soccer tricks
* Infrastructure Systems
* Caipirinha Hacks
* or any topics that will catch the attention of the CFP committee
and/or the world
* USD 1,000.00 to help covering travel expenses
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner during conference
* After-conference party
* Auditing products in traditional brazilian barbecue restaurants
NOTICE: We accept submissions in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
CFP submission must include the following information:
* Name, title, address, email and phone/contact number
* Short biography and qualification
* Speaking experience
* Sumary or abstract for your presentation
* Techincal requeriments (others than LCD Projector)
* Other plublications or conferences where this material has been or
will be published/submitted.
Final CFP Submission - May 10th, 2009
Notification of Acceptance - May 20th, 2009
Final Submission for accepted presentation material - June 15th, 2009
Please send your submiission to cfp/at/ysts.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Desktop 9.8.3 (Build 4028)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Full-Disclosure is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.