[Full-disclosure] [New Security Tool] INSECT Pro 2.6.1 release
adam at papsy.net
Thu Jun 23 04:38:06 BST 2011
*Directory indexes enabled:*
- Using outdated version of SSL
- Outdated SSL Certificate (2009)
- Outdated version of mod_frontpage (which may be vulnerable to a root
- At *least* a dozen broken links
- MySQL is exposed to the internet
Blah blah blah. Some of these may or may not be serious but the fact is: it
took less than 60 seconds to find all of it. Imagine what someone who is *
really* bored could find. I think I'll pass on your oh so special *hacker*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Full-Disclosure is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.